09/04/2012

Rares Monday 09th April 2012

Hey animal jammers! It's me, Daisygal54. This is today's account for the new items.



1. Today's rare - a Rare Wizard Hat ( yes, again another "rare" item)



































2. A new item - Underwater Potted plant. It came out yesterday and I forgot to post it, sorry!







The following announcement has to be made. This is for all of my blog's viewers.:- The voting poll for my new signature will be extended to Saturday,14th April, 2012. You have one more week to vote for my new signature. If you have any ideas, please email them to me. I'd love to hear from you and try out all your creative ideas. Until then....
JAM ON
See you guys later! Byeez!
~ Daisygal54
____________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment