03/03/2012

An Interview with ScathachTheShadow - Part 1



This is an interview with ScathachTheShadow :
Me: Hello Infinity.
ScatHachTheShadow: Hello Jammers! I'm ScathachTheShadow!
Me: So infinity, how long have you been on animal jam?
ShTS: I have many accounts, and on Ferciegal101 I was a beta tester!
Me : How was the beta period?
ShTS : It was awesome. *laughs*
Me : Cool.
ShTS: Yeah, it was.And so am I.
Me: Do you know anyone else from the beta period/
ShTS: Yes, Alyssum.
Me: Do you think animal Jam has changed a lot?
ShTS: Yes! It has changed quite a lot!
Me: Is there anything you want to say to jammers out there?
ShTS: Hmm. that's a hard one. I'd say,"Don't let scammers get you down!"
Me: Anything else?
ShTS: I'm having parties in my den every Friday and Saturday! :)
Me: Who are invited?
ShTS: Everyone. Except for scammers, of course.
Me: You seem to have a very strong hatred for scammers. Have you ever encountered one before?
ShTS: many. Too many.
Me: So, Infinity, what should one do if they met a scammer?
ShTS: They should try to take a picture, not fall for it.

This will be continued in part 2.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice blog! *appaluds* inspiration for mine! Nice meeting you too!

    SYIJ,

    Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emz, hatred? I never said that... a bit harsh word, doncha think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah, woah woah, watch were your goin'ta sure you could say that's a "little"harsh its not really so harsh man...

    ReplyDelete