08/04/2012

My new signature

   Hey animal Jammers! it's Daisy here. i am officially getting a new signature because my buddy XxFreespiritxX is deciding on letting me become an author on her blog Animal Jam Fiery. Come and decide what it should be by following these instructions and i will post the results tomorrow. If I can get over 5 ( yes, i know, it's horribly a small amount) votes then i will host a big Den party. The instructions are:
The signatures each have a number assigned to it. on the poll it will have the number/letter on it and you choose the one you think is the coolest.
Daisy out!
P.S. I will fix it if it looks to scrappy. this is just the first sketch.
_______________________________________________________________________
A





_____________________________________________
B                                









____________________________________________
C





______________________________________________
D


____________________________________________________________
So, which will it be? Until then, Jam on! ( Poll closes on Mon/9th Apr2012

1 comment:

  1. Cool!! I voted for the second one! Idk, I liked all of them, but that one stood out for me! :)
    ~snowdog900

    ReplyDelete