11/04/2012

OMG A BULLY/SCAMMER

I was normally on AJ about like 5 secs ago when this person Nickitiger came up and said to my cousin ScatHachTheShadow and said, " hey, give me back my wings!!" As far as I know, (1) Infinity ( scathach) is NOT a scammer; she DESPISES Scammers so why should she be one??? (2) I was there the whole time and as long as I can remember, Scathach has had not onl;y just ONE pair of wings but TWO. (3) The person said that Ace97 is his/her (Pssh i'd call them an IT) brother. Yeah Sure.
I have proof that she didn't scam them : about a whole bunch of months ago she traded a Freedom Hat, elf bracelets, a jester hat for her 1st pair. For her second pair she traded a beta beard. i know this because she sent me an Email when she got it. Look!

Good News!
Inbox
x

 origamigal101@gmail.com
Mar 10
to me
I got another pair of Scary Bat Wings! For a beard ( brown) which I traded for a green royal,
 which I got in another trade for a leaf, which I got when my friend gave me her beta
accounts! I'm happy now!

___________________________________________________



The only thing I did was i removed her name for security issues but THERE IT IS!!!

The culprit is Nickitiger. Here is the proof:





















See? My cousin is innocent!!! Please help me by reporting this horrible person!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete