06/07/2012

Summer Vacation: Officially Begun!!

Hey guys! Yesterday was a major day in my life: Results to my 
life-changing examination came out! As everyone was expecting, 
I passed, with FLYING COLORS
OHHH YEAHHH!!
So, yeah. I've passed, and will be going to a new school in September. I can't wait! Luckily, my best friend also passed for the same school as me. Yay! I can't wait! This is going to be the BEST SUMMER EVER! I'm going to see Brave in 3D later this week, but mostly after that stay home and play AJ! I'm definitely going to have a summer party, so I'll let you guys know when that would be. I'm just so excited! Summer is finally here. Chillin' on the beach, watching movies with your friends, vacationing, Summer is the best! I'll be online a lot more often now, and i mean it this time, A LOT. Hope to see you guys sometime soon! 
~Daisygal54
Summer lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment