17/05/2012

Journey Book Cheats #1 - Bahari Bay

Hey Jammers! Sorry for taking so long, but since I have some spare time, i thought I'd do the Journey Book Cheats. Here's The First one: Bahari Bay!


Moray Eel

 


 
 







When you finish: Here's The prize!!





Note: the Elephant seal picture came out the worst because I mistimed it. Part of the word 'elephant' is also missing because of the same reason, and only after I took the photo did I realise that my nametag was blocking the Elephant Seal's head (LOL sorry!) 


Hope this helped!
~Daisy

6 comments:

  1. this really helped... i only went on here for the"mishaped" whale... LOL O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. its soo helpful thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS A BUNCH IT WAS SOOOO HELPFUL TO ME AND IT WOULD OF TOOK ME THREE WHOLE HRS TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! BEST WEBSITE TO FIND THINGS EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks SO much, this is so helpful! Make more, I would hate to see you stop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow its best web

    ReplyDelete