16/03/2012

What's Up Today - 16/03/12



First of all:
New items on clearance!!
The following items are currently on clearance:
Elf Bracelets are on Clearance!!

Unicorn Horns are on Clearance

Angel Wings are on Clearance
The clam chair and clam table are on clearance

The barrel Sponge is on clearance
Remember: These items, once gone, will not be back for at least 5 - 7 months. Once it leaves, it WILL become rare. All the items that people have bought will be the only items in circulation. So guys, buy as many as you possibly can!! :)

Second on list:
New items: Clover Balloons
Clover Balloons are officially out!






Thirdly, there is a new place: Dr. Tierny Thy's Laboratory. Check it out today!



































1 comment:

  1. Hey DaisyGal!

    Remember me, Wolves900? I'm Snowdog900's friend, and we met on Animal Jam. Could you do me A HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE (okay you get my point) favor?
    My blog is called www.thecornerdog.blogspot.com and if you could visit it/follow it that would be great! I only have 4 followers (one of them being myself) so if you could spread the word that would be AWESOME! NICE BLOG BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -Wolves900 (or M and Ms on my google account)...

    ReplyDelete