05/06/2012

The Truth Behind Beta Blankets

Hi guys, it's me again. I have an interesting article to share with you. I wrote it myself, and Supermonkeys gave me the information I needed. I only put my own interpretations of it, but still all credit goes to him.  


                                                "The Truth Behind Beta Blankets."


    The new item, blanket is not at all a beta item, but in fact a leaked item. According to my good friend Supermonkeys, it accidentally got into the game, and actually wasn’t supposed to be out until today. It’s the same with the mech Angel Wings. Leaked items are tested ingame and the blanket was glitched. Somehow it got passed on to a player, and they treated it like any normal item that you can trade, recycle, etc. The guy who ended up with it probably traded for it. Either way, it fell into a player’s hands. Supermonkeys told me that he heard stories that it got glitches because of an unintentional bug.  He also said that he knew a player called Sizzlerat* who had a leaked tail armor which I’m not going to mention since it has to remain confidential. 
     People use the word ‘beta’ for items that they’ve never seen before, and since not that many of the Jammers here today were around in beta times, they don’t know which items were beta and which items weren’t. So they used the word beta to describe it, since they assumed that’s where it came from. 
I hope this shed some light on this situation, since many people are calling the new item ‘beta’and they're wrong. Others may follow and believe what they're saying is true. It's not.


_____________________________________________________________


*By the way, don’t bother to look up Sizzlerat’s username. He changed it and nobody knows what it is.

Well, here you go guys, I hope you enjoyed it and learnt as much as I learned from it. If only the blanket hadn't been leaked, it would not be as wanted as it is now. It would have been just a regular old blanket that nobody cares about. Talk about a ruined surprise! AJHQ must be pretty upset. 
Bye again, and extra thanks to SuperMonkeys for the help!
~Daisygal54







1 comment: