17/05/2012

Back-in-Time Glitch?

I was on AJ just playing around, looking for glitches, the usual. I went underwater only to find that my seal, which I had recycled yesterday was back. I had recycled my old seal , "Gorgeous Daisybelle", (yuck, what a sappy name,) because she was actually a seal I had made randomly. I had pressed the random button , and that's how her name came up. Anywho, I changed the seal to 'Awesome Wingedseal', a way cooler name. When I went underwater today, my seal had changed back to Gorgeous Daisybelle, ugh! I had to go back on land, recycle my old seal, then buy a new one for 1000 gems, and dress it because I hate it when my animals are naked; it makes people think I'm a newbie. If, AJ didn't fix the glitch two days ago when it went offline ( for the second time, I should mention) then what was the purpose of it? Please comment and feel free to share your ideas. 
~Daisy
P.s. You can see when my seal changed back at my post for the first Journey book cheat.

1 comment:

  1. If Only There Were A Glitch That Would Duplicate Items :) 1000000 Bows , Leaf Clover Blankets (In All Colours)And Everything...

    ReplyDelete