27/02/2012

No Rare Today!

Today is Monday 27th February, 2012 and you know what that means........ Rares Monday! this morning when I went on Animal Jam I expected to see a rare in the Jamaa Clothing Shop. I was wondering what it could be, possibly a worn or even a bater item. I was terribly disappointed to see that there was no rare today. Then again, the same thing happened last week. There was no rare in the morning, but in the evening the rare was out; it was a Fox Hat. I emailed animal jam HQ to let them know and they apologised for any inconvieniece caused to me ( and tons of other Jammers). They said that it was a glitch and it prevented the rare from being sent out. Well, at least it came.
 Hopefully, by this evening the rare, whatever it is, should be out. Either that or there is just NO RARE today. I find it unfair that AJ keeps sending out the rares late because it gives people less time to be able to buy them. In fact, when the Fox Hats came, many people didn't even know they came for a few hours because they were probably doing homework or something. I mean, Animal jam should know that we have lives too! If the rare is not out by this evening, I will send Animal jam another complaint. If it does come out, I will post pictures of the rare. In the meanwhile, Jam On!
-Daisygal54

No comments:

Post a Comment